Saturday, May 16, 2009
File:Startrekposter.jpg

A chronicle of the early days of James T. Kirk and his fellow USS Enterprise crew members.

I literally saw this movie seconds ago, and it was AMAZING. The effects were spectacular. It did not look cheesy, and corny sci-fi crap. I am a fan of JJ Abrams and this is his best work to date. I can not explain words with this movie. It has every genre. Action, Comedy, Thriller, Sci-fi, Adventure. Zachary Quinto did an amazing job as Spock. Chris Pine was a really good Kirk. The effects captivate you. A movie which has been in production since 2005, has definitly lived up to its hype. The cast was perfect, the music was perfect, the effects were AMAZING. I really, really, really enjoyed this movie. What did you think about the movie.

P.S. I have never said this about a movie before, but I advice you not to see this on the internet. Believe me you will enjoy the experience in person at a theater.

Rating:: 10/5 (LOL)

Comments/Thoughts =)

Labels: , , , ,

posted by WatchNewMoviesNow at 4:50 PM |

1 Comments:

At June 7, 2009 at 10:04 PM, Blogger A said........
Just saw this movie and I love it! Didn't get to see it in a theater though :( lol