Saturday, May 16, 2009
File:Angels and demons.jpg

Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon works to solve a murder and prevent a terrorist act against the Vatican.

I recently read the book, and I really enjoyed it. The thriller, action, and the writing was impeccable. Dan Brown, did an amazing job with the book, so I decided to check out the movie. The trailer looked really good. Overall I really enjoyed the movie. It was entertaining, it did no necessarily follow the book, but they made the movie in such a way that if you did not read the book, you will understand whats going on. Though they were not allowed to film in the Vatican, the scenery was beautiful. The action was fast paced, and not cheesy. Ewan Mcgregor was a perfect cast for the Carmelengo. He did an amazing job. My only flaw with this movie was the assassin. The book describes him as a taunting arab. I imagined him as an Arab with tattoos, and deadly. The assasin in the movie is a dork, glasses wearing American. It totally killed the escecne of the audience being terrified of him. Overall the movie was really good. If you saw the movie I will love to hear thoughts.

Rating:: 3.5/5

Comments/Thoughts =)

Labels: , , ,

posted by WatchNewMoviesNow at 4:39 PM |

2 Comments:

At May 16, 2009 at 8:16 PM, Anonymous Dannydecay08 said........
I did not read the book but I saw the movie yesterday and I thought it was one of the best movies I have ever seen. It kept me thinking a few times I did get scared haha. The Rating I would give it is a Perfect 5 out of 5
 


At May 17, 2009 at 2:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
The movie was ok. I loved the book so much and couldn't wait for this movie to come out. but there were just so many things that were changed. and i HATED the assassin. i think they should have gotten Sahid from Lost. He would have been perfect. and i wish they wouldn't have taken out all the stuff about Vittoria's dad and CERN and Kohler. i think they gutted the book.