Thursday, May 28, 2009
I always feel like I have to apologize or something for not posting stuff, but I have an excuse. Am on cation out of the country and it was kinda impromptu. I will be back during the weekend so regular posting will resume this weekend. I have over 2,000 movies posted on the blog you guys will not get bored. I will ix and post new links as soon as walk out the airport. I am out of the country and I dont have my laptop so I cant upload and stuff. I hop U guys Dont Desert Me. Just On A Lil Vacation I Needed.

Labels: , ,

posted by WatchNewMoviesNow at 1:38 PM |

4 Comments:

At May 28, 2009 at 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Have fun!!!!!!
 


At May 28, 2009 at 4:31 PM, Anonymous Tatiana said........
Enjoy yourself!
 


At May 28, 2009 at 4:59 PM, Anonymous D said........
ENJOY!!
 


At May 29, 2009 at 11:24 AM, Anonymous WatchFreeMoviesNowFan said........
Have a well deserved break mate! You'll find us here when you get back :)