Sunday, December 28, 2008
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/74/Benjamin_Button_poster.jpg

Tells the story of Benjamin Button, a man who starts aging backwards with bizarre consequences.

Trailer



Ok first am not going to put up a poll, just comment on the post if you like the layout. Ok the new movie to start of the new year is The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I know is kind of old, but there are not a lot of good movies coming out in January except Underworld 3, which will be the second movie feature of January. I also have a search bar. So now you could search for anything you are looking for, and if I didnt post it, just request. I am about to watch the movie, and my rewview will be up soon.

Comments/Thoughts =)

Labels: , , ,

posted by WatchNewMoviesNow at 5:10 PM |

1 Comments:

At December 28, 2008 at 11:00 PM, Blogger MoneyBonanza said........
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.