Wednesday, December 24, 2008
http://i43.tinypic.com/2zdyhk8.jpg

Today is this site's 1 Year. I will make everything really short. Last year this time I decided to make a movies blog, because I didnt know there was one. I made it, and I started looking for movies, and stuff. The first movie, I ever posted was Atonement. I gave up like in March, because nobody was coming to the site, and school was getting busy. During the summer vacation, I started to give the site another try, with the help of Vicki ,the owner of Music Is The Heart Of Our Soul. She helped me out so much during the summer with this blog. Making me a layout and stuff. Showing me how to get hits, etc. You guys should go to her blog (Click on her name), she has the BEST music blog on the net. So I have kept the blog, and here we are. I am so happy with the site. I never dreamed that that this site will get 1000+ visitors a day and on occasions I get 2000+. Thank you guys so much for visiting Watch New Movies. Keep coming back for your movies, and TV Shows.

I am proud to say over the year (with a 2 month break) this site has had
334,480 Visits.
I hope by next year we hit 1 Million.

Labels: , ,

posted by WatchNewMoviesNow at 1:21 PM |

6 Comments:

At December 24, 2008 at 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Congratulations, I Really Enjoy visiting the Blog!!!!
 


At December 25, 2008 at 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Congrats! A remarkable feat, Oscar! For 2009, You should revamp this shit then you'll get more visitors.

Btw, I found this site by chance.
 


At December 25, 2008 at 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
CONGRATULATIONS!! this site is fun. awesome! keep it up!
 


At December 25, 2008 at 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Congratulations your blog is amazing one in a kind;d thanks for your work
 


At December 27, 2008 at 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Congrats your blog is really great and I enjoy visiting it everyday. Thank you for all these movies and series

Lucy42
 


At December 27, 2008 at 12:19 PM, Blogger WatchNewMoviesNow said........
Thank u guys