Sunday, November 23, 2008
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

::Twilight Movie Review::

Ok I just got back from the movie, and please give me a break to digest what I just watched. OK am done. Overall the movie was just OK. It wasnt what I was expecting, and I was really disappointed. I know this was aimed at teens (I am 15 BTW), but it was REALLY cheesy, and boring. I felt like they were trying to shove everything down my throat. Everything seemed rushed. The forest scene when Bella tells Edward she knows what he is, was really bland. It was like watching bad acting. Though Kristen and Rob had good chemistry through out the movie, the forest scene sucked. The sparkle effect was so random. Is like they took glitter from a 1st Grade class, and rubbed it all over Robert Pattinson. Some scenes were so unnecesary to be there. This movie had potential to be so much better, but I guess blame it on the low budget they had or dont.

Now to the positives. My favorite scenes were the Baseball scene. That was really cool, and I think that is the best scene in the movie. My second favorite was the kiss scene. It was really intense, and showed the great chemistry between Rob and Kristen. My third favorite was the ballet scene. Rob and Cam did an amazing job there, and Ashley did awesome too. I really believed Kristin was hurting in that scene, she did great too. My last favorite scene was the prom scene. Once again it showed the great chemistry between Rob and Kristen, and Victoria at the end was hotttttttt.

My favorite characters were Rosalie(Nikki Reed). She really pulled of the bitchy nature of Rosalie. I liked Victoria(Rachelle Laferte) Just because she's hot LOL. I also enjoyed Edward(Robert Pattinson) but at times , he was being over dramatic with his creepy face expressions. Bella(Kristin Stewart) also pulled of the awkward bella thing. I also like Emmet(Kellan Lutz), he was funny.

Overall it could have been better.

Overall Rating: 2.5/5

BTW Decode was not in the movie I was pissed.

If you saw it what do you think???

Labels: , , , ,

posted by WatchNewMoviesNow at 8:26 PM |

12 Comments:

At November 21, 2008 at 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Decode wasn't in the movie?!! Seriously!?
 


At November 22, 2008 at 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Yeah, its a damn show decode wasn't in it. I've said it that the director is at fault The scenes were rushed and it did feel stale at times.

On that note, "Lost Boys" is the best vampire movie EVER! Can you post the movie, Oscar!
 


At November 22, 2008 at 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
wasnt that good.. too hyped up by the internet.. as they say, books are always better
 


At November 22, 2008 at 5:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
that's ridiculous!
how can decode NOT be in the movie it's like one of the main songs they even HAD A VIDEO for the song featuring parts of the twilight movie in it.
how gayyy
 


At November 22, 2008 at 6:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
Personally i LOVED the movie it was everything i expected it to be and more.

Rob and Kristin Had Great chemestry.

All my friends loved it too.

and i really dont care that decode wasn't in the movie. maybe they didn't have the right place to have it playing. i dont know.

but i really liked the movie.
 


At November 22, 2008 at 10:37 AM, Blogger WatchNewMoviesNow said........
Thank u guys for commenting, and Giuseppe do u mean Lost Boys With Daniel Radcliffe, I posted that not too long ago
 


At November 22, 2008 at 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
can you upload twilight.because i have to wait till January to see it
 


At November 23, 2008 at 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Decode was in the movie. It was in the beginning, only for a few seconds, but still in the background.
 


At November 24, 2008 at 6:56 AM, Blogger Lion_LambLove47 said........
Really!? not that i dont like decode but maybe it just didnt work out...and about the rush of the movie..you cant fit a five hundred some odd paged book into a two and a half hour movie and expect everything to be in there.They needed to get across the main points and they did.You have to realize that the Twilight book was all bella and edward talking and getting to know eachother until the last few chapters...if they made the movie exactly like the book then it would have been the most boring movie to ever have been made.We would have been sitting there for more than 4 and a half hours watching bella be clumsy and listening to her thoughts and watching there relationship grow,not that i dont mind watching edward for that long but other people have lives.
In all it was a good movie,it did not let me down and the music fit very well.
 


At November 24, 2008 at 2:00 PM, Blogger WatchNewMoviesNow said........
Thanx Guys For Posting
 


At November 25, 2008 at 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I really liked the movie. I thought it was great for a book adaptation. It was a bit rushed though. They should of made some of the scenes longer. I give it a 4/5. I saw it twice already, and the second time was better. The theater was less noisy and saw things that I missed the first time around.

The cast did a great job. I can't wait till New Moon comes out.

Decode was the last song in the credits.