Sunday, July 5, 2009

Decepticon forces return to Earth on a mission to take Sam Witwicky prisoner, after the young hero learns the truth about the ancient origins of the Transformers. Joining the mission to protect humankind is Optimus Prime, who forms an alliance with international armies for a second epic battle.

::Download/Stream::

TS

Zshare

Part 1 of 4

Part 2 of 4

Part 3 of 4

Part 4 of 4

Comments and Thanks are always appreciated =)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

posted by WatchNewMoviesNow at 12:52 PM |

6 Comments:

At July 5, 2009 at 5:17 PM, Blogger Yolanda Gaines said........
Thank you very much for making this 'movie' available online! I deeply appreciate your efforts. Normally, I am against online new movies but my mounting anger against all that Michael Bay stands for makes this a sweet revenge (no pun intended).

This was the most disjointed, frenzied piece of shit I've ever had to watch. I knew from comments of others this movie was bad but seeing is truly believing! I'm shocked at Michael Bay's sheer contempt for artistry or anything the least bit creative or logical!
 


At July 9, 2009 at 4:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Please Reupload! Links not working.
 


At July 13, 2009 at 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
link is bad please fix
 


At July 13, 2009 at 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
wheres the links it saying file not found
 


At January 19, 2010 at 5:19 PM, Anonymous Jessica said........
I watched this movie streaming. It wasn't too bad. 2muchtv.info was where I watched it. No malware, just a stupid survey.
 


At March 17, 2016 at 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I can'tdowmlosd it and thats really annoying