Tuesday, April 28, 2009
OK I know I have been lacking in posts now a wee and I am really sorry I just have some personal issues that I have to deal with, and now am back and I will try and post everyday. Am just overwhelmed with school work and life, but I will post everyday or try.
Ughhh am thinking about getting a moderator to help me manage the site. Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it.

Edit:
OK TV Shows take a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Time to upload, and you know as I said I have been really busy, but I will try and post some tv shows for you guys.

Labels: ,

posted by WatchNewMoviesNow at 1:29 PM |

3 Comments:

At April 28, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Blogger heckyesitsjohn said........
I don't think anyone is upset about the lack of updates...we all have lives. I really like your site! May I make 2 requests if you get time...Fan Boys and Were The World Mine

Thanks!!
 


At April 29, 2009 at 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
no problem. dont get too stressed!
 


At April 29, 2009 at 6:41 PM, Anonymous D said........
your site is always great. don't even worry about it :]