Sunday, March 1, 2009
File:Tropic thunder ver3.jpg

Through a series of freak occurrences, a group of actors shooting a big-budget war movie are forced to become the soldiers they are portraying.

This was the best comedy of 2008 hands down. I saw this movie and I absolutely loved it. The action scenes, comedy, cursing, everything. Ben Stiler directed this movie and surprisingly it turned out amazing. He and Jack Black did really good with their character and were exceptionally funny. The breakthrough performance of this movie was Robert Downey Jr. He deserved that oscar nomination. His acting was amazing, and really funny. I loved the way he portrayed a black man and then switched to playing and Australian and all. It was exceptional. Another funny performance was Tom Cruise. I didnt think he had a funny bone in himself. Crazy psycho scientology and all, but this movie proved me wrong. He was my 2nd favorite character.

Overall this movie was really good. If you have seen it I will like to hear you opinins.

Rating: 4/5

Comments/Thoughts =)

Labels: , , ,

posted by WatchNewMoviesNow at 7:46 PM |

1 Comments:

At March 2, 2009 at 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I haven't seen it yet, but I sure want to. It seems very cool! I've only seen the beginning of it.