Saturday, March 28, 2009
File:Observe and report.jpg

Bi-polar mall security guard Ronnie Barnhardt is called into action to stop a flasher from turning shopper's paradise into his personal peep show. But when Barnhardt can't bring the culprit to justice, a surly police detective, is recruited to close the case.

::Trailer::



Here's a movie from the comic genius Seth Rogen titled Observe and Report. Just by watching the trailer I predict its going to be extremely funny. It's like Mall Cop: Adult Version LOL. I was going to go with Fast And Furious but I was tired of the dark themes and stuff so I wanted something happy/funny to be the movie of the month. I made a banner/layout so if you like it comment.

P.S. I know I havent been posting a lot, and that has caused my visits to go wayyyyyy down. I just have things in my personal life I need to deal with, and sometimes I am wayyy to tired to post stuff. But I will try my best to get everything for you guys.

Comments/Thoughts =)

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by WatchNewMoviesNow at 9:14 PM |

1 Comments:

At March 31, 2009 at 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
great layout its much happier and cleaner and brighter