Friday, January 30, 2009
I know I havent been making a lot of posts lately causing me to loose a LOT of visitors. I had a virus, all this uploading gives me bugs and stuff. I also had exams so I kinda layed of the blog for a while but the blog is back to full posting. I am compiling and MP4 movie list for those who want movies on their Ipod. My photoshop broke so thats why there isnt a new layout, but am downloading one now. Push layout with Chris Evans, and Dakota Fanning should be up next week. I am seriously thinking about getting a moderator but this is the internet I dont trust people on the net DUH.

Comments/Thoughts =)

Labels: ,

posted by WatchNewMoviesNow at 6:05 PM |

4 Comments:

At January 31, 2009 at 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
u do what you gotta do. still love the site.
 


At January 31, 2009 at 1:38 PM, Blogger fairydust said........
That sounds great Oscar, i'm glad you're working on the mp4 movies, i'm looking forward to that!
 


At January 31, 2009 at 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Ur blog is still amazing no matter what :)
 


At February 11, 2009 at 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
We still love ya, Oscar. Just keep doing whatever you can. You're only one person!