Thursday, December 18, 2008
File:Seven Pounds poster.jpg

An IRS agent with a fateful secret embarks on an extraordinary journey of redemption by forever changing the lives of seven strangers.

I just saw this movie, and I absolutely loved it. It was so heartbreaking. I barely cry when watching movies, but this movie really got to me. Will Smith is an amazing action/comedy actor, but in this movie he shows that he has what it takes to be a dramatic actor. Rosario Dawson also plays her part exceptionally. The movie is kind of draggy in the beginning, but its amazing nonetheless. I am not going to write a lot, because everything in this movie is a secret. Is a mystery, that's why the trailer is so blah. They don't wanna give anything away, neither will I. So I suggest you watch it. I posted the DVD Screener. If you have seen it, please post a comment I want to know what you thought about the movie.

Overall Rating: 4.5/5

Comments/Thoughts =)

Labels: , , ,

posted by WatchNewMoviesNow at 6:45 PM |

2 Comments:

At December 20, 2008 at 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
lovedddddd it
 


At January 10, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Blogger Christopher K. said........
totally agree, one of the major great movies out lately, even though it is sad, it has such an amazing story...