Sunday, December 21, 2008
File:Qos-teaser.jpg

Seeking revenge for the death of his love, secret agent James Bond sets out to stop an environmentalist from taking control of a country's valuable resource.

School is almost out so am filling in on the movies I missed this year. Well QOS was an average movie for me. As all the Bond movies, it was packed with amazing action sequences, and stuff. Daniel Craig (Bond), did an amazing job as always. Olga Kurylenko (Camille) was good too. My only problem with this movie was the plot. At times, I had to ask myself Where was the movie leading to? So they were looking for an unkown organiztion and? There were a lot of plot holes. They just expected the audiences to just like figure it out themselves. Overall it was very good. I cant wait for Bond 23 which is slated for a 2011 release (Damn 2 Years). I hope they elaborate mor on the plot. If you saw the movie, please comment I want to know what you thought about it.

Overall Rating: 3.5/5

Comments/Thoughts =)

Labels: , , ,

posted by WatchNewMoviesNow at 2:16 PM |

0 Comments: