Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sydney

Many countries around the world have already rung in the New Year. The U.S. is just 5 hours away, but I was thinking why not post this now (plus I will not be home.) Last year was amazing for this blog. The site is now getting like 2000+ visitors, that means am now getting crazy people emailing me that hate the banner, and the movie feature, and am not fixing the links, and the site sucks. But I have to deal with it. I wanna thank everyone for visiting this blog I really appreciate it. I hope that with this New Year it just gets bigger and better.

Happy New Year!!! to all you guys.

Oscar.

Labels: , , ,

posted by WatchNewMoviesNow at 4:05 PM |

3 Comments:

At December 31, 2008 at 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Happy New Year to You too ... Great Site ... Keep it Up!
 


At December 31, 2008 at 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
you're doing an amazing job with your blog! Thank you for that! Happy New Year!! :)
 


At December 31, 2008 at 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
great site, thanks for everything
happy new year from china