Sunday, December 7, 2008
http://i33.tinypic.com/1e6hl5.jpg

Thanks to everybody that voted, and I completely agree. The Twilight layouts were the best I had made for this blog, but we had to move on from November. I appreciate that some of you liked it. The next movie feature is going to be for "The Spirit" movie, but there isn't going to be a banner (because I cant find inspiration to make them look nice). We (Me) are going to celebrate Watch New Movies' 1 Year Anniversary. So I will have a banner for that. Wow it has been a year already.

Comments/Thoughts =)

Labels: , , , ,

posted by WatchNewMoviesNow at 7:32 PM |

1 Comments:

At November 29, 2008 at 8:47 AM, Blogger fairydust said........
I'm really happy Twilight month is over because the site took long to load for the entire month of November. (well for me at least)