Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here are 3 Twilight TV Spots (there are more) with new scenes so far I have seen all of them on my TV,so watch out on your TV, and there is a sneek peek scene of Bella and Edward In the Cafeteria, and there's a behind the scenes with new footage.

TV Spot #1



TV Spot #2 (The Kiss Scene Is Hot)



TV Spot #3



Sneek Peek



Behind The Scenes



The sneek peek looks awesome. I doubted that Kristen and Rob will not have chemistry but they have awesome chemistry. November 21 cant come early. I have finished the layout which I think looks awesome its all dark and stuff, and am going to have a lot of animations of the trailer on the sidebar. The new layout will be up on friday.

Comments/Thoughts =)

P.S. Sorry for the lack of updates, just been busy with school, and the llayout and stuff so plz bare with moi.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by WatchNewMoviesNow at 2:37 PM |

1 Comments:

At October 29, 2008 at 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Thank you sooo much! You're my hero for doing this! Thank you!!!!