Sunday, September 28, 2008

Image:HSM 3 Poster.JPG
Now high school seniors, Troy Bolton and Gabriella Montez are facing the prospect of being separated from each other as they go off in different directions when graduating from East High. Joined by the rest of their Wildcat friends, including Sharpay Evans, Ryan Evans, Chad Danforth, and Taylor McKessie they stage an elaborate spring musical reflecting their experiences, hopes and fears about the future.

Starring

Zac Efron
Vanessa Hudgens
Ashley Tisdale
Lucas Grabeel
Corbin Bleu
Monique Coleman

Trailer



Official Website

Well here's the first Movie Feature for October. High School Musical 3: Senior Year. I thought I should do something for the little kids. I still havent decided on the second movie, am going back and forth between:
Max Payne
Changeling
Body Of Lies.

Anyways November will be Twilight Month. I love that book, and I cant wait. This blog is going vampire in November. I am excited. What do yall think about the new banner???

Comments/Thoughts?

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by WatchNewMoviesNow at 10:03 PM |

4 Comments:

At September 29, 2008 at 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I love the new banner :) I can't wait for HSM 3 or Twilight in November :)
 


At September 29, 2008 at 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
choose MAX PAYNE :-D
 


At September 29, 2008 at 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
That's great news! Will the movie be up for download this week sometime?
 


At September 29, 2008 at 1:04 PM, Blogger WatchNewMoviesNow said........
Thanx guys, and max payne it is